Often financing makes good sense. It allows the purchase of creative, cutting edge equipment with a set, tax deductible payment when cash flow is limited or has other priorities. Monthly payments can be written off as a current expense, large down payments avoided, and cash saved for vital non-capital expenses. Consult your accountant, as there are tax issues with various choices.
Brewer’s Ledge has created a custom financing program in conjunction with Allstate Capital that features a set payment of $289 Per Month regardless of the model chosen - only the number of payments change under the following schedule:
M6 Treadwalls – 48 payments of $289.00
M4 Pro Treadwall – 38 payments of $289.00
M4 Base Treadwall – 28 payments of $289.00
- Two (2) payments required in advance ($578 down)
- $1 Residual Buyout at the end of the lease
- Excludes shipping: this can be paid separately or added to lease.
- Excludes any applicable taxes.
- Excludes third-party assembly if needed: this can be paid separately or added to lease.
- Assumes at least 2 years in business.
- All terms and conditions subject to credit approval.
- Pricing for equipment subject to change without notice: please consult price sheets.